Saturday, November 27, 2010

DIY Tool Pouches


I like DIY.  This is one of the easiest tool pouches you can make.  I don't have step by step pictures but you'll get the idea.  While riding, every once in a while I'll see a backpack getting thrown away.  Usually it's the ones with wheels and a handle with the handle or wheel broken off.
With a pair of scissors, I cut out the small pouch from the backpack and simple enough, I have a zippered tool pouch.  The first pic is the tool pouch I use and it's contents.  There's room for more if needed.  I had recently found another backpack and cut out another tool pouch, second pic.
If someone really wanted to, they can sew belt loops and make a quick hip sack.  Here's a DIY hip pouch from lockedcog.com.
In the future if I find another backpack, I will actually put together step by step instructions.  Till then DIY Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment