Saturday, June 1, 2013

Kuromori Road Race

This article really gets me thinking to get my old school steel ride together. I forgot where I found this. It's in Japanese so try out a translator to read it. And here's an example of the reult...

Held in Gunma Cycle Sports Center on Sunday the 12th May "2nd Kuromori road race". Atmosphere steel bike ride will gather around the Kanto region, laid-back participants of approximately 90 people, I enjoyed the circuit run at their own pace. 2nd Kuromori road race was held under clear skies chromoly road racer of feelings has array to run the Gunma CSC surrounded by fresh green as its name reached the holding of the second round this time "Kuromori road race" is, " race-based events of iron "frame only. In a unique event focused on chromoly bike you have regained popularity again and bit by bit these days, Kuromori freak gathered at the venue from all over the country around the Kanto region.

No comments:

Post a Comment