Monday, October 1, 2012

Atlanta Bike To Work Challenge Day 1

I thought I would document the Atlanta Bike To Work Challenge. Today started off with rain so instead of riding all the way into work, I used my normal multi-modal way. I biked to the bus stop, rode the bus, and then rode my bike to where I lock up.

I will update later with my afternoon commute.

Update: The afternoon commute was in the drizzle. I tried out the Eastside Beltline path starting at Piedmont Park, 10th and Monroe. It was a nice ride, a wide path, great art, and the views were great. I was hoping to take it all the way to Freedom Parkway and pick up the Path there. But the Eastside Beltline path stopped at the Ponce bridge. So I detoured through the Highlands. It was a good ride in the drizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment