Thursday, May 17, 2012

Channel My Inner Jens

There are some great cycling interviews/quotes out there and here is one from Jens Voight, from Cycling News online...

That strategy means a large portion of the work in the first four stages fell to riders like Ben King and Voigt, who seemed to go so hard on the first stage Coleman Valley Road climb that he had to go back to the team car and vomit.

"That was on the first day, that was my mistake," Voigt said. "I had to work really hard on the Coleman Valley climb, after that I had too much cold drink in too short amount of time and I had to release all of it, Then I went back to my group and finished the stage. Ever since then I'm feeling better every day.

Read the full article here<http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/voigt-says-sagan-is-in-superior-shape>.

No comments:

Post a Comment